Bachelor Of Architecture (B.ARCH.) :
|A rchitecture is a field comprising of Art and Technology, related for the creation of spaces for human habitation and allied activities, catering to the various physical, psychological & spiritual needs of the society.Architecture is one of several professional activities like law and medicine, which are evidently so necessary to mankind that they have existed from almost the start of civilization. Shelter is an elemental need; Architecture is much more than merely building a shelter. It also attends to psychological needs of the human being occupying it. Architecture is the development of landforms for human & environmental enrichment.
||5 Years Full Time
- A Candidate should have passed the H.S.C. or 10+2 or equivalent examination minimum 50 percent aggregate marks
- Diploma in Engineering under 10+3 Scheme of the central and state governments and secured a minimum 50 percent aggregate marks or international baccalaureate diploma,
- the educational qualification as stipulated in the revised norms laid down by COA and the Director of Technical Education or Government of Maharashtra, with English and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects
- the compulsory Common Entrance Test: National Aptitude Test for Architecture – NATA conducted at national level. For more details about aptitude test please go through the website www.nata.in .
- The institute shall give admission to the F.Y.B. Arch. or the admission authority as per the admission procedures lay down from time to time by the competent authority.
- Last year the admission was done by Maharashtra Association of Schools of Architecture – MASA, for more details please go through the
- website : www.maharch.org
- Reservation of Seats shall be as per government policy for various categories of students as per the norms laid down by the Directorate of Technical Education and Government.
- Some seats shall be reserved for Institutional quota and foreign or Person of Indian Origin – PIO or Non Resident Indian – NRI candidates as per the norms decided by admission authority.
Document check list:
- H.S.C. mark sheet or diploma mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Valid NATA Score Card
- Caste certificate [if applicable]
- Caste validity certificate [if applicable]
- Gap certificate [if applicable]
- Domicile or Nationality certificate
- Migration certificate [for other than S.S.C. board or O.M.S. students]
- Passport copy*
- Visa copy*
- Citizenship card*
- Gap certificate [If applicable]
- Character certificate
* Applicable for NRI / PIO / Foreign students only. For NRI candidates’ University of Pune’s eligibility and process is given on International Student’s Centre of University of Pune.
- For courses affiliated to University of Pune, Shikshan Shulk Samiti – SSS formulated by Government of Maharashtra is the authority for determining fees. Interim and final fees, which will be declared by SSS, will be final binding on the college and the students.
- An undertaking in the prescribed format to this effect will have to be submitted by the students and their parents at the time of admission.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the fees have been paid completely. Refer website dte.org.in.
Transfer of Admission
- The application of the students who have passed the previous year from other college or other University for 1st to 4th year can be considered. They are advised to confirm the following rules.
- They must have passed in all the subjects of the previous year.
- They must obtain no objection certificate from their previous college.
- They have to submit mark list, leaving certificate in original if and when admission is granted to them.
- They have to submit migration certificate in case of change of university.
- Other certificate related to their category and other details required for the admission authority have to submit within the stipulated time.
- Transfer admission will be given only if seats are available.
- Please note that admission procedure will be governed by rules and regulations as prescribed by the Pravesh Niyantran Samittee and Director of Technical Education, and Council of Architecture.
- All aspiring students to this course must follow [Code of] ‘Conduct and Discipline’